27 December 2021 - Familiarity Weekend

 I took the camper down to Berrima for a few nights to test it out and get a 


Window Blinds

Overnight they pop down an inch

Gas/Electric Hot Water Heater

It's a storage tank heater.   In my own minds eye, I figured the hot water heater was an instantaneous heater so it was a surprise when I discovered that it was a storage tank.  Not a major issue as the hot water is a nice to have rather than a Took about an hour to heat the tank with electricity, I never had a shower in it so the juries still out on how long the water lasts for. 

I also didn't have any gas, so I couldn't test out the gas hot water heating. 

Position of the light Switches

The position of the light switches are annoying.   I'll probably end up installing a wireless light controller, something like Sphere Wireless Lighting - Coast to Coast RV 


Say Wot ? The main lights use 5 amps !!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ceduna 13 - Things we like and things we'll replace